Wicked is 228 pages long and was first published on September 15th 2011 by Moore on Amazon Digital Services. It is available for download on Amazon.
Seventeen year-old Skyla Messenger is wishing people would just stay dead. With Chloe back, Skyla finds it difficult to live under her tyranny and threats. A seemingly innocent misstep in Skyla’s past comes back to haunt her and could end up costing her relationship with Gage. 
- Skyla Messenger: A witty 17 year-old able to read minds through touch.
- Logan Oliver: A tall, blonde boy who immediately catches Skyla's eye.
- Gage Oliver: Logan's cousin, who is interested in Skyla.
- Brielle: Skyla's neighbor and best friend.
- Chloe: A deceased girl, whose bedroom Skyla now has; she was popular, pretty and once dated both Gage and Logan.
- Marshall Dudley: A seductive Sector who wants Skyla to marry him.
- Drake: Skyla's stepbrother. Is described as just plain gross by Skyla. Dating Brielle.
- Never lie down for the enemy. Never hand them the knife with which to slaughter you.
- The truth is a labyrinth. Secrets are truths as sharp as razors ready to spread like a virus—ready to saw your existence in half.
- A heart that measures in time with mine. We breathe the air of a world forgiven. Spin on this planet, once thought divine. I’ll stand beside you until I am driven, into the light so brilliant—into the light sublime.
- I’ve heard that one sure way to conquer fear is to face it head on. I’m no expert, but I’m guessing the person who said that was A. purely speculating, and B. an ass.
- You can’t have your heart broken if there’s a fort a mile wide around it.
- There are only a few true moments in life that define you, that make you aware of everything around you so acutely that you could remember the details right down to the cheesy 80’s song playing over the speakers, and for me, this was one of them.
- They say fear is mitigated by your perception of reality, that what you fear is no bigger than life and death rolled into one.
- Perfect knowledge is hallowed ground. It caresses you, cradles you with the barbed wire of truth. It grazes and tears at your flesh as though it ever really mattered—as if there were anything you could have done to stop it from penetrating you so completely. Revenge in the hands of your enemies is a loaded gun.
- This is what I know. These are my truths.